Research Recruitment Specialist (Center for Health Services) - Detroit, MI
- Works under the supervision of the Study Coordinator(s), Project Manager, and/or Principal Investigator ons, data collection which includes support and completion of patient appointments, and other tasks assign assigned studies.
- Carries out research objectives by performing a variety of tasks - which include but is not limited to direct contact with potential and enrolled study participants, study enrollment and engage asment evented.
- Field work and administrative work will both be utilized in this role.
- Strong customer service skills and critical thinking skills required.
- Research studies may be larger and more complex in this role and staff may work on multiple studies at one time.
- High school diploma or G.E.D. and one year of relevant experience and an established track record.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- One year applicable experienced.
- Experience in a research setting preferred.
- Flexibility, team player with excellent communication and organizational skills, results-oriented and promotes teamwork and enthusiasm to meet program goals and enrollment metrics.
- Good communication skills, working with other groups within HFHS and outside HFHS.
- Computer skills.
Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer