Project Manager - Troy, MI
SHAPE THE FUTURE OF MOBILITY FROM DAY ONE.
This position is part of our Signal & Power Solutions segment; Connection Systems business unit.
Summary (About this Position):
The Aptiv Connection Systems team has an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager - Program Management Office (PMO) in Troy, MI at our Troy Technical Center. The successful candidate will lead the North America PMO including identifying and leading initiatives to drive systemic improvement in Aptiv's launch performance while ensuring compliance to Aptiv's standardized product development processes.
Your Role (i.e. Key Job Responsibilities):
- Lead in the strategic development and execution of the Americas (North and South America) Connection Systems Program Management Office
- Identification and analysis of systemic issues impacting launch performance – lead cross-functional team to develop and implement corrective actions
- Drive systemic improvement across all product lines
- Ensure process compliance across all product lines
- Provide governance and oversight of Product Development Process deliverables for all product lines
- Drive data accuracy to improve reporting
- Identify and lead process improvement initiatives
- Track and report success metrics and/or key performance indicators (KPI)
- Collaborate & engage with customer champions across all functions
- Serve as the initial escalation path for Program Management, identifying risk, developing & executing risk mitigation plans
- Support Program Management teams as necessary to drive flawless execution
- Gather and communicate Voice of the Customer information to drive improvements
- AND MORE...