Electrical Vehicle Program Coordinator (Remote) - Jackson, MI
The team is responsible for programs that provide new ways for customers to engage with their energy use. These include electric vehicles, renewables, and battery storage. The team is composed of program managers who bring together facets from across the company to run the programs, including marketing, sales, engineering, electric supply, rates and finance.
Would you like to join a growing team developing programs to champion electric vehicle growth in Michigan? will be a vital part of a growing team focused on catalyzing adoption of electric vehicles for commercial use. The candidate will take ownership of company and product goals, possess strong attention to detail, and work well on a small and dynamic team in an industry that is rapidly evolving. Technical knowledge of electric vehicles and customer obstacles relating to electric vehicles is not required but is expected to be gained quickly while in the role. This role will report to the Manager of Commercial Electric Vehicles.
The main components of the role are:
- Program support
- Oversee consultants and installation partners supporting public infrastructure buildout
- Collaborate with CE stakeholders to support program objectives and EV infrastructure deployment
- Co-develop and support management of product profile, strategy, and plan, and how day to day work supports these artifacts
- Develop and manage program metrics, maps, weekly operating reviews
- Aggregate and perform EV charging data analysis from multiple data sources
- Assist and direct program rebate decisions regarding complex rebate applications and approvals
- Miscellaneous special EV assignments (e.g., web content development, customer inquiries, evaluate vendor proposals, support requests for regulatory reports and discovery)
- Understand all facets of current electric vehicle program for customers, including electric utility rates, rebates, and regulatory expectations
- Be able to communicate program details to customers accurately and professionally
- Develop rapport as a trusted partner for commercial customers looking to electrify their vehicles
- Support regulatory filings and reporting requirements
- Team support
- Ensure the Commercial/Public EV team meets its product plan by proactively identifying areas of process improvement and opportunities even if not in immediate area of responsibility
- Share best practices across team to accelerate learning
This position will be located in Jackson, MI or remote, with expectation to come in person during all-team events post-Covid.
In addition, during this time of uncertainty, we are committed to ensuring the safety and health of our communities and co-workers. We are using new and innovative ways to interview and onboard new employees remotely at this time. This role will be work-from-home until our leadership team has determined it's safe to resume work in the office.
- Bachelor's degree in applicable field. Less than a bachelor's degree may be acceptable if accompanied by extensive Company or industry experience in positions that demonstrate required abilities and performance.
- 3+ years' applicable experience
- Experience with CRM and SAP.
- Project management certification is a plus.
- Excellent communication and time-management skills.
- Organized and detail-oriented with a focus on customer satisfaction.
- Ability to work well independently as well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to make decisions and work to deadlines.
- Ability to interact with internal and external clients to receive moderately complex information.
- Program support