Production Supervisor II
Reports To: Production Manager, Shift Superintendent
We require an individual with a strong understanding of the manufacturing processes and systems. Possess excellent communication skills and have a 4-year degree and/or 5 years related experience. Experience supervising in a unionized environment is a plus.
* Supervising unit engaged in some segment of seat assembly/shipping.
* Plan and organize work, checking procedures and equipment to insure conformance to operation description sheets and compliance with established priorities and schedules.
* Maintain production records and related paperwork.
* Time and attendance
* Investigate work problems, take necessary action to eliminate production delays, and recommend new procedures or equipment to facilitate operations, improve quality, or reduce costs.
* Responsible for proper use and care of equipment in unit, requisition, repair or replacement when necessary.
* Explain company policies and regulations, maintain effective personnel relationships, and recommend changes in employee status.
* Handle employee grievances at the initial steps.
* Other duties as assigned.