Production Coach - Farwell, MI
Drive Your Career
As a member of the Production team, the Production Coach will be responsible forleading manufacturing personnel and operation and assuring that quality, safety, productivity, schedule, and delivery goals are met daily. The Production Coach will ensure production employees have the necessary training, tools, and equipment to perform a quality job within allotted time periods.
Your work will include, but not be limited to:
- Improve Quality performance through decreased scrap and defects:
- Daily review and identification of top-quality performance issues.
- Lead review with team leaders to develop solutions or preventative measures.
- Coordinate with the Quality department to investigate, identify and implement corrective actions with the production team.
- Lead Teams and Team Leaders to continuously improve quality metrics and targets.
- Drive Efficiency:
- Work with Team Leaders to drive efficiency by utilizing the production system and driving back issues to the team.
- Ensure that operators are following SWIs and lead the team to continuously find SWI improvements.
- Work with teams to improve station layouts, identify 8 waste opportunities, poke yokes, and implement 5s methodology into work areas.
- Lead Teams and Team Leaders to continuously improve production metrics and targets.
- Drive High-Performance Work Team culture through training, support, and empowerment:
- Train all team members on Lean/Kaizen principles to help support a CI Culture and enable teams to identify and address "just do it" opportunities and resolve workplace issues independently.
- Drive teams to actively pursue Team Member roles and tasks outside of workstation assembly.
- Support and lead team Kaizen activities.
- AND MORE...