Delivery Lead - Auburn Hills, MI
The Delivery Lead will be responsible for managing annual portfolio planning and roadmap for assigned Platform. The role will participate in Technical Designs and Reviews for projects and application support. The Delivery Lead is responsible for conducting Agile stand-up meetings and managing the Jira backlog for technical and functional teams. The role will also manage ad hoc requests from Business Partners and other technical teams. The Delivery Lead will manage all aspects of requests for application testing support which includes test data mining. The role may lead technical and functional teams.
- Responsible for on-time delivery and execution of critical Technology projects and initiatives to deliver business value.
- Works with core project team (such as business partners, vendors and technical team) to develop detailed, actionable project schedules. Assigns tasks to team and develops detailed and accurate work schedules, project estimates, and resource plans.
- Executes, monitors and controls technical projects from original concept through final implementation.
- Communicates accurate and timely project accomplishments and overall project health to stakeholders via required measures and methods (such as status reports, metrics, checkpoints, portfolio reports, and scorecards).
- Manages and monitors project budgets with high focus on approved technical funding and technical cost containment. Ensures cost changes have accurate and timely approvals and follow corporate and department standards, policies and procedures.
- Manages technical vendor team, and tracks and reviews vendor deliverables.
- Ensures support areas are engaged to drive effective training and turnover of technical solutions.
- Staffs technical projects through initial resource planning and ongoing accurate labor forecasting. Ensures the right teams are engaged at the right time for the right work over the life of the project.
- Ensures accurate and timely resource time charges to assigned projects.
- Coordinates contingent labor procurement/selection as required for assigned projects.
- Ensures adherence to all government, corporate and department standards, policies and procedures in all technical artifacts, tasks and decisions across the technical team.
- Works to ensure all artifacts adhere to all standards, policies and procedures.
- Proactively manages project risks and risk mitigation plans.
- Bachelor's Degree or High School Diploma or GED and 10 years of Technology experience
- 6 years of Technology experience
- 6 years of Project Management experience including managing medium sized projects with cross functional teams
- 4 years of experience with project management and resource planning tools building and executing actionable plans
- 3 years of experience with Microsoft Office tools.
- 3 years of experience with Agile project execution
- This position is not eligible for sponsorship. Must have indefinite employment authorization