Product Manager, Interior Sensing - Multiple locations
With our deep domain expertise, Aptiv is developing solutions that solve our customers' toughest challenges. We are enabling the transition to software-defined vehicles supported by electrified and intelligently connected architectures – which will combine to power the future of mobility. This role sits within Aptiv’s new product organization, which will be at the forefront of transforming the auto industry with cutting-edge technology.
We’re seeking individuals highly motivated to define and develop best-in-class products. As a Product Manager for Interior Sensing SW, you will lead the creation of SW intellectual property, platforms and work with matrixed teams to identify and drive go-to-market opportunities.You will also work to identify game-changing features and work with engineering teams and external partners to bring them to market.
- Own product P&L, product strategy and roadmap driving towards a highly reusable product definition
- Work with Product Marketing and Biz Ops to understand market needs and identify product-market fit
- Drive clear and compelling product definition in PR-FAQ (Press Release – FAQ) to deliver customer value and drive reuse across OEM programs and product versions
- Build a robust business case to prove commercial feasibility and gain buy-in from GM and Product Board for funding approval
- Ensure product development per roadmap and drive clarify of product vision and definition, and seamless user experience working with UX team
- Work with design teams to ensure seamless user experience from conception to product launch
- Collaborate with design and engineering teams to ensure an on-time, on-budget, and high-quality development and launch of products as defined by product development and roadmap process
- Coordinate with product sales and solution development on what customizations and integrations should be marketed to global account directors, program directors, and regional engineering
- AND MORE...