Powertrain Program Manager - Purchased Automatic Transmissions
At FCA, we want to empower you to bring your best. That is why we strive to create an environment where our core values of Innovation, Leadership, Passion, Cooperation, and Responsibility can thrive. At FCA, you will work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with people who exemplify the entrepreneurial spirit and work together as a team to continually think bigger and bolder.
FCA Powertrain Engineering is currently seeking a Powertrain Program Manager — Purchased Automatic Transmissions to be responsible for interfacing with powertrain for vehicle programs supporting model responsible. The Powertrain Program Manager will manage powertrain programs for all integration activities and interface for all issues (cost, timing, program planning, launch support, problem resolution, etc.).
- Bachelor of Science in an Engineering discipline or equivalent from an ABET accredited university or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of design or development or program management experience in broad powertrain and/or vehicle engineering in any of the following areas: engine/transmission, packaging and adaptation, driveline adaptation, calibration and powertrain controls, cooling, air induction/exhaust, fuel systems
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong leadership, communication and organization skills
- Effective oral, written and presentation skills
- Master of Science in an Engineering discipline from an ABET accredited university or equivalent
- Masters of Business Administration (MBA) degree from an ABET accredited university or equivalent
- Capable of representing the Powertrain organization as the single point contact for the assigned program
As a global company, our employee packages will vary by country, customary norms and the legal entity into which you are hired.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.