Staff Pharmacist - Grand Haven, MI
This position must practice the profession of pharmacy by philosophy and policy, and promote patient care and education. This person must be patient directed, clinically oriented, and have a vision to take Meijer Pharmacy to the next level of patient care.
What You'll be Doing:
- Fill prescriptions accurately.
- Maintain positive relationships with patients, team members and leadership.
- Hold pharmacy technicians accountable for results in an appropriate and effective manner, and have a vision to expand and grow the pharmacy business.
- Educate and mentor pharmacy technicians to be effective team members.
- Motivate team members to perform to their highest level.
- Competent and knowledgeable of Meijer policies and procedures.
- Effective communication skills and agent of change.
- Excellent organization skills with the ability to prioritize workload.
- Listen to the patient and resolve patient's needs.
- In the absence of the pharmacist in charge, will be responsible for the pharmacy operations.
- This job profile is not meant to be all inclusive of the responsibilities of this position; may perform other duties as assigned or required.
What You Bring with You (Qualifications):
- Bachelor of Science Degree or Doctorate of Pharmacy.
- Registered and licensed in the state of practice.
- Certified Immunization Pharmacist (except Indiana).
- Retail/Community Practice experience.
- Working knowledge or pharmacy system, working knowledge of policies and procedures, understanding of regulatory in the state the unit operates.