Chief Operating Officer
Sigma is a tier-one automotive decorative trim supplier. We supply products to a variety of customers globally. Our world-class decorative trim products can be found on some of the coolest vehicles on the road.
We are a dynamic, diverse, and driven organization. We live and breathe our core values listed below:
- Do the right thing
- We before I
- Above and beyond
- Employees lives matter
- Yes we can
Chief Operating Officer
Our USA operation (Livonia, MI) is seeking a COO for its local distribution/assembly operation.
The role of the Chief Operating Officer (COO) is to lead our organization’s operations function. As the COO, you will ensure we are operating optimally. You will bring exceptional visionary and leadership traits as well as a continuous improvement mindset.
The COO reports to the CEO and serves as an integral member of the senior management team. COO provides the leadership, management, and vision necessary to ensure that the company has the proper operational controls, administrative and reporting procedures, and people systems in place to effectively grow the organization and to ensure financial strength and operating efficiency.
- Work collaboratively with CEO and the other functional heads to establish the strategic plan for the business, annual operating objectives, organizational policies, and procedures for attaining business objectives.
- Establish priorities for each department, create forward-looking operational plans to address department-specific priorities, and create and monitor metrics that measure performance.
- Provide management to staff and leadership to the organization that aligns with the company’s business plan and overall strategic vision.
- Drive company results from both an operational and financial perspective.
- Set challenging and realistic goals for growth, performance and profitability.
- Create effective measurement tools to gauge the efficiency and effectiveness of internal and external processes.
- Provide accurate and timely reports outlining the operational condition of the company.
- Foster a growth oriented, positive and encouraging environment while keeping employees and management accountable to company policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Oversee the company’s financial and cash management operations and reporting to ensure stability and growth, further define operating drivers of the company's key financial metrics, set appropriate targets, and then drive departments to exceed those goals.
- Highly organized
- Ability to prioritize
- Critical thinker, able to apply logic and reason
- Strong problem solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Self-disciplined, motivated
- Good Communicator
- Strategic Thinking
- Results Driven
- Business Acumen
- Decision Making
- Financial Management
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
Master’s Degree in Business or related field.
At least 10 years in a senior or executive management role.