- Administers intravenous, inhalation, and regional anesthetics to render persons insensible to pain during surgical procedures, obstetrical deliveries, or other medical and dental procedures.
- Potentially administers anesthesia to all ages and A.S.A. classes of patients, including geriatrics and pediatrics
- Provides airway management services as needed throughout the hospital.
- Endoscopy suite only
- No general intubations, LMAs, or regional
- Graduation from an accreditedschool of anesthesia
- Master's Degree
- Ability to work harmoniously incollaborative situations with anesthesiologists and other health careproviders
- Successful completion of HFH Critical Care course must be completed with in 6 months of hire
- Minimum of three years of experience as a CRNA required
CRNA/Anesthesiology/Columbus/Days/20 HoursHenry Ford Health System (HFHS)Job DescriptionOther Postings