Maintenance Mechanic Level III - Grand Rapids, MI
As a member of the Maintenance team, the Maintenance Mechanic Level III ensures operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements along with repairs on engines, motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, and production machines.
Your work will include, but not be limited to:
- Install, assemble, and test new machines and equipment; understand and comply with workplace safety regulations.
- Inspect machines regularly for signs of malfunction; including visual inspections, listening for irregular noises and conducting scheduled testing as appropriate.
- Perform emergency repairs on various types of machinery, including mechanical, electrical and hydraulic; identify and replace worn or damaged parts in a timely manner.
- Journeyman Card in Electrical, Machine Repair or Machine Building
- Strong mechanical and manufacturing experience
- Valid driver license
Bonus If You Have:
- Electrical experience
Lear Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse workplace.