Materials Coordinator - Litchfield, MI
We are looking for a Materials Coordinator for our Litchfield, Michigan plant to contribute to our Clean Air business group. In this role, you will plan and prepare production schedules for manufacture of our products. Our top candidate will have at least three years of experience in production control.
Our recruiting team is ready to act immediately. You'll first hear from someone in Talent Acquisition to schedule a phone screen, and then the next step will be a personal interview with our Hiring Manager. We pride ourselves on moving through the process quickly, and you can be sure of transparency and prompt communication.
- Monitor all material shortages/ increases and react to the messages through customer interface systems.
- Maintain supplier schedule agreements.
- Assist Materials department in contacting suppliers concerning part shortages and forecasts.
- Maintain cycle count program for finished goods and WIP for BOS and inventory and forecasts.
- Oversee Shipping and Receiving delivery creation and customer ASN processing.
- Serve as Material representative in product launch meetings.
- Coordinate logistics as needed.
- Associate's degree in Business related function or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- Understanding of MRP planning and logistics preferred.
- Knowledge of product structure and SAP preferred.
- Exceptional organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities required
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled