Materials Coordinator (Full Time) - Wyandotte, MI
The Materials Coordinator within HFHS supplies leadership and direction within Supply Chain Management.
- Performs administrative and clerk roles as business demands are identified.
- Responsible for medical supplies distribution and receiving, preparing and dispatching orders accordingly.
- Responsible for ordering materials and supplies that are necessary for running the activities within an integrated health system.
- Responsible for collaborating with vendors or other distribution agents and packaged goods for distribution while performing job.
- Responds to special requests as needed.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. equivalent with a minimum of 1-3 months prior work experience.
- Previous experience in materials distribution or linen handling preferred.
- Ability to verbally communicate effectively with all levels of personnel.
Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer