The Production Supervisor is responsible to provide leadership and strategic direction for the implementation of projects and systems related to SQT function, containment, parts clearing, non-conforming material, SAP administration, inventories and special activities including serving as a customer liaison.
- Serve as Customer liaison.
- Interface with various customers on Quality, Logistics, Material planning etc., and manage containment related activities.
- Develop/Facilitate Scrap Management.
- Develop/Facilitate Containment processes in all areas of operations
- Develop and maintain standard processes, procedures work instructions.
- Conduct training of personnel to Standardized Processes.
- Develop and maintain Document Control system.
- Maintain the Corrective/Preventive Action Record system.
- Support continuous improvement projects.
- Must be willing to travel to support new launches.
Body of Knowledge
- Production Supervisors must have knowledge and understanding on Quality Engineering principals, containment practices and have ability to supervise. Must have good problem-solving knowledge and ability and can effectively communication both written and orally. Must possess working knowledge of continuous improvement, corrective/preventive action, and root cause analysis. Must be able to set up and perform process measurements using KPI/Metrics. They must be able to perform training. They should demonstrate strong management skills. It is also required that he/she have as solid understanding of Microsoft Office and Email. It is preferred that the Production Supervisor have PPAP, FMEA, PSO and SPC experience. Follow 5S policies.
- The Production Supervisor is required to read and understand technical and non-technical documents as they relate to quality functions within the business. This includes the ability to interface with both technical and non-technical personnel. Working knowledge of customer systems.
- Minimum Of 3 Years’ Experience
- Microsoft Office, Quality Processes, Human Relations, Customer Service, Shipping and Receiving, Self-starter, Pro-active, Negotiation & Problem Solving