We’re looking for Production Operators based in Metro Detroit, MI. Applicants will only be considered for Metro Detroit, MI. Please apply only if you are interested in working in Metro Detroit, MI.
Production Operators perform a variety of functions. In this role, selected individuals could be responsible for performing a variety of jobs in assembly and stamping operations.
FCA US has two types of positions:
Full-Time Employee position is 40 hours per week and may require overtime. This job will have a starting pay rate of $17.00 per hour. Generally, these Full-Time positions are filled through our Supplemental employee pool.
Supplemental Employee position is on-call employment Monday through Friday (with potential Saturday, Sunday and/or holidays). The position could be scheduled up to 40 hours per week and may require overtime based upon manufacturing production needs. This job will have a starting pay rate of $15.78 per hour.
Health Care and other benefits are associated with both Full-Time and Supplemental positions. If selected, you must be willing to accept any of these positions as they become available with or without reasonable accommodation.
In order to be considered, you must be willing and able to do the following with or without reasonable accommodation:
- Meet the hourly requirements of the position.
- Work different shifts.
- Work weekends.
- Work in hot and/or cold environments.
- Work safely around heavy equipment or manufacturing machinery.
- Wear safety equipment such as safety glasses, sleeves, earplugs, and steel- toed shoes.
- Stand or walk for long periods of time each day.
- Frequently bend, stoop, reach and lift up to 40 pounds.
- Work in tight or closed in spaces
You must also:
- Have a high school diploma, GED or higher degree.
- Be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
This is a team-oriented work environment. No previous experience is required and relocation is not provided for this position. FCA US is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.