Qualifications: We prefer an individual with a good understanding of seat manufacturing and systems, 4 year degree and/or related experience. Excellent written, verbal, and organizational skills.
- Responsible for supervising a unit engaged in some segment of seat assembly.
- Help train new supervisors in the development and application of supervisory techniques and the use of equipment, and assist in the resolution of more complex work problems.
- Plan and organize work, checking procedures and equipment to insure conformance to operation description sheets and compliance with established priorities and schedules.
- Make-work assignments to employees assist and instruct them in proper assembly methods and procedures.
- Maintain production records and related paperwork AND more...