Manufacturing Associate - 2nd & 3rd Shift (25164)
Dana is a global leader in the supply of highly engineered driveline, sealing, and thermal-management technologies that improve the efficiency and performance of vehicles with both conventional and alternative-energy powertrains. Serving three primary markets – passenger vehicle, commercial truck, and off-highway equipment – Dana provides the world's original-equipment manufacturers and the aftermarket with local product and service support through a network of nearly 100 engineering, manufacturing, and distribution facilities.
Manufacturing Associate $15.00 per hour
- Perform a variety of assembly operations and processes to make completed oil coolers using hand tools, fixtures, light power tools, and other equipment.
- Follow work instructions to assure completeness and accuracy of assembly and finished product.
- Exercise responsibility for quantity and quality of product.
- Perform daily housekeeping assignments to keep work area clean and orderly.
- Perform all position responsibilities in a safe manner and in accordance with all prescribed time schedules.
- Support total quality management objectives in a team environment.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Manufacturing experience preferred.
- Good attitude with co-workers and toward job responsibilities.
- Ability to pass a basic reading and math assessment satisfactorily.
- Able to lift up to 38 lbs. and perform repetitive motion, especially repetitive use of hands, wrists and arms.
- Sitting, reaching, bending, squatting, standing and walking on cement floor daily.
- Ability to visually inspect parts for quality.
- Able to read and understand process work instructions.
- Ability and willingness to make suggestions to supervisor as to changes or improvements to be made in product or work area.
- Above average attendance record.
- Must be able to work overtime, off-shifts, weekends, holidays and shutdowns when necessary.