Launch Manager - Warren, MI
The Launch Manager is responsible for the overall launch responsibilities for the plant utilizing World Class Manufacturing (WCM) principles and methodologies for all pillars through application of the work place integration process (WIP). The Launch Manager is responsible for delivering the program on time and in a budget while leading change and people based on the sixteen leadership principles. The Launch Manager will oversee all personnel for production, maintenance, quality, engineering activities, for both salaried and represented employees. The position will ultimately transfer into a Manufacturing Manager reporting to the Plant Manager.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Minimum 5 years operational experience in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to teach, coach and mentor employees to achieve required objectives through WCM implementation
- Strong written and verbal communication, planning and coordination skills
- Knowledge of all production related systems, processes and automation
- Ability to work well with all levels of management and union employees
- Able to work any shift, weekends, holiday and overtime as required
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Advanced degree preferred in Engineering or related Technical Field.
- Automotive experience preferred
- Minimum of 8 years' experience in a manufacturing environment
- Pillar Lead experience
- Launch experience
- Major and advanced Kaizen implementation
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.