Purpose of Job
Control business planning process for the organization; coordinate, guide, and train management team on the creation and implementation of business plans. Monitor implementation of plans, analyze financial impact, and report periodically on performance to President. Lead activities to identify areas of inefficiency in the organization, recommend efficient/effective processes and procedures.
- Working with senior and executive management to develop and implement short/middle/long term business plans in line with Nippon Seiki Headquaters/Nippon Seiki North America business plans.
- Manage New Sabina Industries’ five year annual and revised budgeting process.
- Coordinate reporting of monthly financial results against budget to executive management with proper analysis, improvement recommendation, and supporting documents. Develop and modify systems to improve analysis and reporting where necessary.
- Support executive communication for vision, business plan, direction, and other items as required. Advise on and support executive initatives as a liaison between the executive department and management team. Assist in implementation of initiatives as required.
- Drive the troubleshooting of operational issues as they surface; propose changes to systems/ processes and help lead initiatives to fix root causes. Develop and strengthen management team’s ability to analyze root causes, professionally present gap analyses, and gain approval for countermeasure proposals.