Plant Manager - Farwell, MI
Drive Your Career
Lear Corporation is the leading Tier 1 automotive supplier serving all of the world's major automotive manufacturers with our world-class automotive seating and automotive electrical products. Our products are developed and produced by a diverse, talented team of more than 165,000 people. With operations in 39 countries, Lear operates in every major automotive manufacturing region in the world. For our globally positioned and successful teams, we are looking for dedicated talents with zest for action and enthusiasm. If you love challenges, want to experience development opportunities unrestrained, and want recognition that pays off, then you've come to the right place with Lear.
The Farwell Plant Manager is a highly skilled professional and responsible for leading, supervising, and coordinating the day-to-day activities for the operations, quality, finance, human resource, information systems, and launch functions of an automotive plant, as well as establishing and maintaining community and customer relations. This Plant Manager will be the primary leader overseeing Lear Farwell Global Foam plant.
Your work will include, but not be limited to:
- Direct and manage plant operations for production, maintenance, quality, and shipping and receiving.
- Coordinate plant activities through the planning with departmental managers to ensure the total manufacturing objectives are accomplished in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Develop and control profits, plans, and budget.
- Implement cost effective systems of control over capital, operating expenditures, manpower, wages and salaries.
- Manages capital asset maintenance.
- Establish and monitor overall plant performance for production and quality standards.
- Control and minimize labor overtime, premium freight, and repair expenses.
- Maintain existing plant facilities and equipment; replace or make adjustments to plant facilities and equipment when necessary.
- AND MORE...