IT Manager, Project Management Office - Novi, MI
Dana is a global leader in the supply of highly engineered driveline, sealing, and thermal-management technologies that improve the efficiency and performance of vehicles with both conventional and alternative-energy powertrains. Serving three primary markets – passenger vehicle, commercial truck, and off-highway equipment – Dana provides the world's original-equipment manufacturers and the aftermarket with local product and service support through a network of nearly 100 engineering, manufacturing, and distribution facilities.
Position Summary: The PMO Manager is responsible for the overall project management function, providing leadership, coordination, and the management of the PMO processes and functions. This includes responsibility for execution and process oversight for M&A (Merger/Acquisition/Divestiture) program. The PMO Manager methodically uses data to drive continuous improvement among the process to provide the community of users and leadership a framework by which to deliver their strategic objectives. The role serves as a conduit for communication between project managers and the IT Executives who make the strategic decisions for projects. The PMO Manager supervises the team that provides project management support functions and administrative support to project managers while seeking their adoption of the delivery framework. Also provides Portfolio reporting and oversight of M&A projects and overall IT Portfolio analysis to ensure projects are delivered on time and budget with adequate resources.
- Oversees development, governance and implementation of processes, methodologies, tools, and products utilizing internationally accepted standards as guidance
- Interfaces with IT CIO, IT Directors and business sponsors to provide strategic and tactical advice on project/program planning and execution
- Leads the appointment of project managers
- Leads delivery and reporting of IT Merger and Acquisition (M&A) Portoflio, interfacing with Directors and CIO to ensure due diligence, Day 1 and future state successful integration into the Dana IT Operational structure
- Facilitates approval for project management deliverables:
- Project definition document
- Project plan, scope, schedule, budget
- Project manual
- Status reports
- Manages project management processes, controls, tools, and staff, including:
- Risk management
- Issue management
- Change control
- Quality management
- Project evaluation AND more...