EV Minerals Operational Readiness Manager - Warren, MI
As a leader, you will provide technical guidance to the team for successful execution of commercial and operational readiness strategies for EV critical minerals. You will take lead on the development of new processes, standards, or operational plans. This position also provides support for the organization's business strategies with a direct impact on business and function overall results.
Hybrid - Position does not require an employee to be on-site full-time but the [general expectation is that the employee be onsite] an average of three (3) days each week.
- Recruit, mentor and lead a highly capable, diverse team of professionals, ensuring that the team is aligned with the mission, equipped with crucial support and empowered to innovate and bring their best selves to work every day
- Work closely with diverse internal and external partners to build and maintain an in-depth understanding of the risks and opportunities as they relate to the on-time, availability of critical materials in your portfolio
- Lead and implement the definition, development and implementation of the processes and systems that GM needs in order to manage the commercial aspects of contracts for critical materials supply starting with Tier 1 active materials supply down to Tier “x” including and up to mined materials
- Work with cross-functional partners and tier 1 active materials supply base to formulate and execute an operations and supply readiness strategy, ensuring alignment and support throughout the journey:
- Define and document the operational and supply readiness team required inside GM, at GM’s cell plants, at GM’s Cathode Active Materials Tier 1 suppliers, Anode Active Materials Tier 1 suppliers and at all sub-tiers under these suppliers up to and including all downstream supply sources down to mine level, regardless of GM contracted or Tier 1 supplier contracted;
- Build the GM team, including organization design and reporting lines
- Define the processes and RASI (Responsible, Accountable, Support, Inform) setup by which GM and it’s Tier 1 suppliers will manage the tiered supply down to the mined raw feedstock
- AND MORE...