Assistant Product Manager, Enterprise CX - Detroit, MI
There’s never been a more exciting time to work for General Motors.
To achieve our vision of a world with Zero Crashes, Zero Emissions and Zero Congestion, we need people to join us who are passionate about creating safer, better and more sustainable ways for people to get around. This bold vision won’t happen overnight, but just as we transformed how the world moved in the last century, we are committed to transforming how we move today and in the future.
The Assistant Product Manager for Global Aftermarket Connectivity is responsible for the, identification, definition, and implementation Global Aftermarket connectivity solutions and 3G wireless technology sunset customer experience. The Assistant Product Manager will develop and manage the key performance metrics for the product line to drive quality and efficiency enhancements. The Assistant Product Manager will also be responsible for the full product lifecycle, from concept ideation through implementation by working with cross functional teams through its lifecycle. This position reports to the Product Manager, Global Aftermarket Connectivity.
- Interface with the Onstar Safety and Security Services team, the Connected Vehicle Services team, as well as the larger GM organization, influencing and driving key decisions on aftermarket connected consumer solutions, contenting, and features and 3G sunset customer experience
- Create requirements and user stories for product development team to deliver winning products
- Prioritize creation, enhancement or termination of offering, process or feature within relevant contexts such as improved user experience, platform investment, monetization opportunities, and new business threats
- Manage product throughout the product lifecycle, gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product visions and authoring user stories
- Define requirements and work closely with sales, marketing and support to ensure revenue and/or customer experience goals are met AND more...