Sunday, September 13, 2020 at 11:59pm
Summary of Purpose:
Responsible for leadership, researching, writing, monitoring, and compliance reporting for a range of federal, state, and other grants. This position is expected to work in a multi-cultural diverse working environment.
This description is intended to indicate the types of duties and responsibilities requested of the employee assigned this title. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all the duties and responsibilities that may be required:
- Ensures compliance with the rule and regulations administered by the grantor.
- Supervises other grant staff or support.
- Performs timely submission of grant applications/proposals and reports, development and adjustment of associated budget, coordination of budgeted funds, screening and processing requests for expenditures and ensuring the timely application for reimbursement.
- Serves as liaison to principals and other departments on issues regarding grants.
- Monitors interventions and programs funded by grants to ensure compliance with grantor guidelines AND More...