Senior Logistics Analyst (Global Network Design) - Southfield, MI
As a member of the Global Logistics team, the Sr. Logistics Analyst will be responsible forglobal network visibility projects, implementation and maintenance, and global network optimization. Infor Nexus (Lear's visibility tool) provides a cloud-based collaboration platform between global suppliers, logistics service providers and Lear Plants that brings global supply chain visibility and control to Lear Corporation.
Your work will include, but not be limited to:
- Infor Nexus Ocean Visibility System global lead, acting as SME to Lear team members and communicating issues/enhancements with global team
- Design, engineer, and implement global logistics network solutions with regional Lear teams
- Manage logistics network to drive cost savings and network optimization
The Hour by Hour Task Breakdown with percentages:
- Leading and managing Global Visibility System - 40%
- Implementing Global Network Solutions - 40%
- Identifying Cost Saving Solutions - 20%
- Experience in global logistics and/or import/export processes
- Experience in analyzing large supply chain networks and creation of complex scenario solutions.
- Must understand integrated supply chain and logistics concepts, as well as the relationship with service providers and outside vendors
- Bachelors of Supply Chain Management, Logistics, or related field preferred.
Bonus If You Have:
- Experience in plant operations and purchasing is preferred
- Advance user of access / excel, creating customs databases, writing macros and VBA general knowledge
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
Lear Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse workplace.