Salesforce Software Architect
Rocket Mortgage, backed by Rocket Companies®, means more opportunities for you to carve your own career path forward. From our desire to revolutionize the way people get mortgages to addressing challenges big or small with outside-the-box solutions, we’re not your typical employer. We’ll provide you with everything you need to make sure you’re successful here. Apply today to join a team that offers career growth, amazing benefits and the chance to work with leading industry professionals.
- 5 years of experience in a Salesforce CRM technical architecture role within a large enterprise environment
- 5 years of advanced Salesforce CRM software engineering experience developing custom integrated applications with end-to-end implementation responsibilities
- Expert level understanding of Salesforce Sales, Service, Experience (Community) Clouds, including publishing Apps to the AppExchange
- Deep experience leveraging MuleSoft for Salesforce CRM integrations
- Expertise solving integration and software design problems within and across Salesforce CRM instances serving multiple business domains
- Experience translating business requirements into innovative and detailed software solutions
- Ability to pioneer and lead adoption of engineering tooling and practices
- Certified Technical Architect or Salesforce Application Architect and/or Salesforce System Architect
As a Salesforce Software Architect, you’ll work closely with functional leaders, subject matter experts, and engineering teams in architecting and ultimately delivering solutions that leverage Salesforce CRM to support strategic business needs. You'll influence FRs and NFRs, contribute technical work items to the product roadmap and oversee deliberations with technical stakeholders to ensure quality and functionality. In this role, you'll also be responsible for elevating engineering team performance and must have demonstrated ability to engineer at a higher caliber.
- Act as thought leader in the iterative creation of fault-tolerant and scalable Salesforce CRM solutions
- Maintain an advanced knowledge of Salesforce platform innovations, third party integrations, solutions design, and process methodology
- Facilitate technical design sessions with teams, including the creation of detailed design specifications for ensuring that the architectural standards are followed
- Negotiate the priority of technical debt, technical investment work and business requests to balance healthy software and delivery of business value
- Design with consideration of constraints and NFRs, such as platform limits, licensing, security and performance
- Execute proof-of-concept experiments and provide hands-on support to engineers for advanced software development
- Collaborate with engineers to implement coding standards, quality standards, and testing frameworks
- Perform routine review of code, configuration, data, and usage to ensure long-term viability, integrity and adoption
- Mentor and support team members on any of the above responsibilities
Benefits and Perks
Our team members fuel our strategy, innovation and growth, so we ensure the health and well-being of not just you, but your family, too! We go above and beyond to give you the support you need on an individual level and offer all sorts of ways to help you live your best life. We are proud to offer eligible team members perks and health benefits that will help you have peace of mind. Simply put: We’ve got your back. Check out our full list of Benefits and Perks.
Who We Are
Rocket Companies® is a Detroit-based company made up of businesses that provide simple, fast and trusted digital solutions for complex transactions. The name comes from our flagship business, now known as Rocket Mortgage®, which was founded in 1985. Today, we’re a publicly traded company involved in many different industries, including mortgages, fintech, real estate, automotive and more. We’re insistently different in how we look at the world and are committed to an inclusive workplace where every voice is heard. We’re passionate about the work we do, and it shows. We’ve been ranked #1 for Fortune’s Best Large Workplaces in Financial Services and Insurance List in 2022, named #5 on People Magazine’s Companies That Care List in 2022 and recognized as #7 on Fortune’s list of the 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2022.
This is an outline of the primary responsibilities of this position. As with everything in life, things change. The tasks and responsibilities can be changed, added to, removed, amended, deleted and modified at any time by the leadership group.
We are proud equal opportunity employers and committed to providing an inclusive environment based on mutual respect for all candidates and team members. Employment decisions, including hiring decisions, are not based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, military or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law. We also provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with state and federal law.
Colorado, New York City, California, and Washington Candidates Only. The salary range for this position is ninety-three thousand five hundred dollars to one hundred ninety-five thousand five hundred dollars. The position may also be eligible for an annual bonus and other employment-related benefits including, but not limited to, medical, dental, and vision benefits, 401K retirement plan, and paid-time off. More information regarding these benefits and others can be found here. The information regarding compensation and other benefits included in this paragraph is only an estimate and is subject to revision from time to time as the Company, in its sole and exclusive discretion, deems appropriate. The Company may determine during its review of the proposed compensation and benefits provided for this position, that the compensation and benefits for such position should be reduced. In no event will the Company reduce the compensation for the position to a level below the applicable jurisdictional minimum wage rate for the position.