As a Technology team member, you’re empowered to make an impact, employ your entrepreneurial spirit and build a career customized by you because at Rocket, you can. We are creating digital products that solve life’s most complex moments. You’ll get the chance to shape the future of tech, have your voice heard, get ahead in your career and develop your skills. With a tech career here, there's no limit to what you can achieve.
- 2 years of professional Salesforce application development experience, including Apex and Visualforce
- Experience with lightning components
- In-depth understanding of developing applications on the Force.com platform
- In-depth knowledge of REST/SOAP APIs and building integration with Salesforce
- Strong understanding of data structures, data modeling and database schemas
- Excellent problem-solving abilities
- Strong planning, organization and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
As a Salesforce Engineer, you'll extend the functionality of Salesforce through app building and automation for our support, sales and operations teams. In this role, you'll define, design and implement customized software applications utilizing the Salesforce platform to aid in the daily processes and operations of our team. To be successful in this role, you must have a strong knowledge of software development, design and automation.
- Design and develop solutions primarily on the Salesforce platform using the Apex programming language and Visualforce
- Develop software solutions using Salesforce.com API framework and third-party APIs
- Improve architecture and optimize performance of complex Salesforce implementations
- Troubleshoot and resolve problems
- Develop but also participate in quality-related tasks like code reviews, unit tests, functional testing, and automation of functional and performance test cases to ensure that high-quality features are delivered
Benefits and Perks
Our team members fuel our strategy, innovation and growth, so we ensure the health and well-being of not just you, but your family, too! We go above and beyond to give you the support you need on an individual level and offer all sorts of ways to help you live your best life. We are proud to offer eligible team members perks and health benefits that will help you have peace of mind. Simply put: We’ve got your back. Check out our full list of Benefits and Perks.
Who We Are
Rocket Companies® is a Detroit-based company made up of businesses that provide simple, fast and trusted digital solutions for complex transactions. The name comes from our flagship business, now known as Rocket Mortgage®, which was founded in 1985. Today, we’re a publicly traded company involved in many different industries, including mortgages, fintech, real estate, automotive and more. We’re insistently different in how we look at the world and are committed to an inclusive workplace where every voice is heard. We’re passionate about the work we do, and it shows. We’ve been ranked #1 for Fortune’s Best Large Workplaces in Financial Services and Insurance List in 2022, named #5 on People Magazine’s Companies That Care List in 2022 and recognized as #7 on Fortune’s list of the 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2022.
This is an outline of the primary responsibilities of this position. As with everything in life, things change. The tasks and responsibilities can be changed, added to, removed, amended, deleted and modified at any time by the leadership group.
We are proud equal opportunity employers and committed to providing an inclusive environment based on mutual respect for all candidates and team members. Employment decisions, including hiring decisions, are not based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, military or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law. We also provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with state and federal law.
Colorado, New York City, California, and Washington Candidates Only. The salary range for this position is seventy thousand dollars to one hundred forty-seven thousand five hundred dollars. The position may also be eligible for an annual bonus and other employment-related benefits including, but not limited to, medical, dental, and vision benefits, 401K retirement plan, and paid-time off. More information regarding these benefits and others can be found here. The information regarding compensation and other benefits included in this paragraph is only an estimate and is subject to revision from time to time as the Company, in its sole and exclusive discretion, deems appropriate. The Company may determine during its review of the proposed compensation and benefits provided for this position, that the compensation and benefits for such position should be reduced. In no event will the Company reduce the compensation for the position to a level below the applicable jurisdictional minimum wage rate for the position.