Supply Chain Management Intern - Troy, MI
SHAPE THE FUTURE OF MOBILITY FROM DAY ONE.
This position is part of our Signal & Power Solutions segment.
Use your imagination and passion to see game-changing ideas through while working alongside some of the best and brightest engineers in their fields.
Must Haves (Basic Qualifications):
- Actively enrolled in an accredited college or university and pursing a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Supply Chain Management.
- Current GPA of 3.3 or higher
- Availability to work 40 hours/week for a minimum of 13 weeks during summer months.
- Practical experience in Purchasing, Logistics, Planning, or Quality would be an advantage
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure, handling multiple tasks and prioritizing to meet deadlines
- Detail oriented
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Leadership capability - campus or other organization leadership experience ideal
- Learning and development opportunities
- Discount programs with various manufacturers and retailers
- Recognition for innovation and excellence
- Opportunities to give back to the community
- Meaningful work that makes a difference in the world
- Relocation assistance may be available