Pharmacy Intern - Plainwell, MI
Today, with our current team members, we have the strength to help you grow in any career direction you want, whether in our stores, distribution centers, manufacturing facilities or our Midwest corporate offices. It's your future, maybe it starts with Meijer.
Please review the job profile below and apply today!
The Meijer Pharmacy Intern Program has been designed to develop pharmacy interns into future Meijer pharmacy leaders. Interns must demonstrate friendly, remarkable customer service. Through operational excellence, interns should strive to enhance the overall patient experience and health. Interns will be assigned to pharmacy site(s) and work designated hour requirements. They will learn the skills necessary for success in community pharmacy practice at Meijer. As an intern progresses academically, responsibilities and expectations will advance within patient care, clinical services, and leadership competencies. Engagement in the Meijer Pharmacy Intern Program, clinical pharmacy services, leadership, administrative and operations projects, and knowledge of and contribution to attaining quarterly goals, are strongly considered when intern candidates apply for pharmacist positions.
What You'll be Doing:
- Develop professional and leadership competencies expected of a future pharmacist.
- Assist customers with any and all needs as they arise in the pharmacy while developing and maintaining positive relationships with patients, team members, and leadership.
- Maintain Meijer pharmacy, state and federal legal requirements for this position. Includes but not limited to:
- Compliance to legal functions a pharmacy intern may perform in state of practice.
- Maintain an active educational license on file with their store administrator at all times.
- Renew license on time each year display at base store.
- Maintain a complete clinical documentation file with hard copy documents stored on site as per Clinical Services Documentation and Filing procedures and maintain active CPR licensure documentation with the store administrator as required by participation in clinical services.
- Compliance with all assigned training
- AND MORE...