Junior Software Engineering Intern - Troy MI
SHAPE THE FUTURE OF MOBILITY FROM DAY ONE.
This position is part of our Advanced Safety & User Experience segment and will be located in Troy, MI.
In this role the Junior Software Engineer (Student) in Aptiv will work as part of a team to develop embedded software solutions for User Experience products. Our engineers design, develop, and validate systems that enhance vehicle safety and provide occupant interface with vehicle infotainment features. These systems deliver value and safety to consumers as part of vehicle OEM systems. You will be working to deliver products that excite customers and give them security.
- Develop software for User Experience (Interior Camera and Infotainment) projects
- Define requirements for software components
- Design, code, and test embedded systems
- Work closely with Systems and Hardware teams to ensure overall system requirements are met and verified
Must Haves (Basic Qualifications):
- Enrolled BS/MS Student in software, computer science, electrical engineering or a related field.
- Good programming skills in embedded C, C++, Python
- Thorough understanding of software development process and knowledge of application architecture principles for building complex, highly scalable applications.
- Fluent in English
- Self-driven and very good communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills and interest to learn
- Available to intern immediately onsite in Troy, MI