College Intern - Government Programs - Health Alliance Plan - Troy, MI
An Internship is available in the Medicaid Programs Department at HAP.Students interested in learning more about Medicaid/MMP Compliance and plan performance would be a good fit to work with this department. Due to COVID-19, the program will most likely be a mix of remote and onsite work. Ideal candidates will be flexible as we work out how an internship looks in today's world.
More About HAP Internships:
Many of our interns are offered job opportunities at HAP because of the strong relationships and networks they develop here. You'll be working closely with health care professionals to solve problems with creativity and enthusiasm. This isn't your run-of-the-mill internship. There are no coffee runs or filing paperwork for hours on end. You'll be making a real difference and learning from mentors along the way.
Our internships will give you a professional advantage by:
- Advancing your skills
- Increasing your professional confidence
- Providing you with an opportunity to make a difference
- As a HAP intern, you'll be embedded in departments throughout the company. We'll help you grow your skills and develop the expertise to meet the challenges of today's health care market.
During the program, you will:
- Do real work!
- Participate in community service initiatives as well as social networking events.
- Build strong relationships and lasting bonds with your 2019 intern cohorts.
- Get exposure to HAP senior leaders.
- Must be enrolled in, or a recent graduate of, a 4 year undergraduate or 2 year graduate program
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint , Excel, Word)