College Intern (Customer Service Quality, Health Alliance Plan) - Troy, MI
An internship is available with the Customer Service Quality team at HAP. Due to COVID-19, the program will most likely be a mix of primarily remote and some onsite work. Ideal candidates will beflexible as we work out how an internship looks in today's world.
The intern will be working on things like:
- Development of Knowledge Management repository in Pega CRM tool
- Development of customer service business process flows
- Developing the Pega system training intent classification guide
- Support the development of training trackers, dashboards for reporting, etc
- Ideal candidates will have process mapping experience and the ability to translate training requirements into workflows.
More About HAP Internships:
Many of our interns are offered job opportunities at HAP because of the strong relationships and networks they develop here. You'll be working closely with health care professionals to solve problems with creativity and enthusiasm. This isn't your run-of-the-mill internship. There are no coffee runs or filing paperwork for hours on end. You'll be making a real difference and learning from mentors along the way.
Our internships will give you a professional advantage by:
- Advancing your skills
- Increasing your professional confidence
- Providing you with an opportunity to make a difference
As a HAP intern, you'll be embedded in departments throughout the company. We'll help you grow your skills and develop the expertise to meet the challenges of today's health care market.
During the program, you will:
- Do real work!
- Participate in community service initiatives as well as social networking events.
- Build strong relationships and lasting bonds with your 2019 intern cohorts.
- Get exposure to HAP senior leaders.
- Must be enrolled in, or a recent graduate of, a 4 year undergraduate or 2 year graduate program
- Proficient in Microsoft Office especially Excel and Visio would be preferred.
- Excellent organization, planning and analytical skills.
- Processing mapping experience preferred.
- Ability to translate training requirements into workflows preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer