2023 Summer Intern - Global Services: Global Supply Chain - Monroe, MI
Tenneco is one of the world's leading designer, manufacturers and marketers of automotive products for original equipment and aftermarket customers, with approximately 78.000 team members working at more than 300 sites worldwide. Through our four business groups, Motorparts, Ride Performance, Clean Air and Powertrain, Tenneco is driving advancements in global mobility by delivering technology solutions for diversified global markets, including light vehicle, commercial truck, off-highway, industrial, motorsport and the aftermarket.
We are looking for a talented student to work in our Global Supply Chain team. As part of the Global Supply Chain (GSC) team, the GSC intern will have the following responsibilities:
- Inventory Optimization/Cycle Count global/executive reporting
- Talent development (ASCM management)
- SharePoint/Document infrastructure implementation and optimization
Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team setting
- Ability to work in a fast paced/dynamic environment
- Excellent verbal, writing, and presentation skills
- AND MORE...