2022 Mopar Supply Chain Demand Planning Internship - Center Line, MI
Stellantis US LLC College Intern Program offers a unique opportunity for highly motivated, innovative, and inspired individuals to work in a challenging assignment where contribution, teamwork, and communication are vital to the success of the organization. As a leading-edge company, we can provide real world challenges and rewarding intern experiences to candidates from a variety of colleges and universities while providing a competitive salary.
Interns are assigned to an organization department based on the candidate's background, skill set and interests. The assignments are project-oriented, meaningful to the department and allow the intern to take responsibility for a major task. Interns experience a sense of personal accomplishment and contribution and experience the corporate business culture through work assignments and structured activities. They gain the communication and etiquette skills required in business while sharing knowledge gained from recent courses. They also enhance their computer skills and learn new systems and software. Each Intern assignment consists of challenging projects with specific goals, providing opportunities for personal growth and development. Interns that demonstrate outstanding qualities may be invited back the following year for a second internship or to interview for full-time positions in our various new hire programs.
Summer internships are primarily located at the Stellantis US Headquarters and Technology Center in Auburn Hills, Michigan, other facilities in the Detroit Metropolitan area, and Business Centers located throughout the country. Interns may qualify for a housing allowance and/or travel assistance. During the Internship, Interns will have the opportunity to participate in many activities designed specifically to enhance their knowledge of Stellantis, our products and the metro Detroit area.
We are seeking interns for Mopar Supply Chain Demand Planning
- Completion of sophomore year of college by Summer 2022 at an accredited university
- Preferred Qualifications:
- A self-starter with a driven-to-succeed personality
- Strong interest in the automotive industry
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to work in a team environment
- GPA of 3.0 or higher (based on a 4.0 scale)
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to handle multiple assignments and tasks independently
- Strong planning and organizational skills
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.