2021 Supply Chain Management Intern - Auburn Hills, MI
FCA US LLC College Intern Program offers a unique opportunity for highly motivated, innovative and inspired individuals to work in a challenging assignment where contribution, teamwork and communication are vital to the success of the organization. As a leading-edge company, we provide real world challenges and rewarding intern experiences to candidates from a variety of colleges and universities while providing a competitive salary.
Interns are assigned to an organization department based on the candidate’s background, skill set and interests. The assignments are project-oriented, meaningful to the department and allow the intern to take responsibility for a major task. Interns experience a sense of personal accomplishment and contribution and experience the corporate business culture through work assignments and structured activities. They gain the communication and etiquette skills required in business while sharing knowledge gained from recent courses. They also enhance their computer skills and learn new systems and software.
Each Intern assignment consists of challenging projects with specific goals, providing opportunities for personal growth and development. Interns that demonstrate outstanding qualities may be invited back the following year for a second internship or to apply for full-time positions in our various new hire programs. Summer internships are primarily located at the FCA US Headquarters and Technology Center in Auburn Hills, Michigan, other facilities in the Detroit Metropolitan area, and business centers located throughout the country. Interns may qualify for a housing allowance and/or travel assistance. During the internship, Interns will have the opportunity to participate in many activities designed specifically to enhance their knowledge of FCA, our products and the metro Detroit area AND more.
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Supply Chain Management, Engineering or related field or higher degree
- Completion of sophomore year or higher at an accredited university by the spring of 2021
- GPA of 3.0 or higher (based on a 4.0 scale)
- Previous internship/supply chain experience
- Strong data analysis skills
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office and Google Suite
- Computer Proficient
- Strong interest in automotive industry and new technologies
- Strong written and verbal communication skills AND more...