2021 Purchasing Intern - Auburn Hills, MI
FCA US LLC College Intern Program offers a unique opportunity for highly motivated, innovative and inspired individuals to work in a challenging assignment where contribution, teamwork and communication are vital to the success of the organization. As a leading-edge company, we provide real world challenges and rewarding intern experiences to candidates from a variety of colleges and universities while providing a competitive salary.
Interns are assigned to an organization department based on the candidate’s background, skill set and interests. The assignments are project-oriented, meaningful to the department and allow the intern to take responsibility for a major task. Interns experience a sense of personal accomplishment and contribution and experience the corporate business culture through work assignments and structured activities. They gain the communication and etiquette skills required in business while sharing knowledge gained from recent courses. They also enhance their computer skills and learn new systems and software AND more.
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Supply Chain Management, Engineering or related field or higher degree
- Completion of your sophomore year or higher at an accredited university by the spring of 2021
- GPA of 3.0 or higher (based on a 4.0 scale)
- Previous internship/supply chain experience
- Strong data analysis skills
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office and Google Suite
- Computer proficient AND more...