2021 Ford Business Leader Program - Dearborn, MI
Job Description & Qualifications
At Ford Motor Company, we believe freedom of movement drives human progress. And as you start your career journey, we also believe in providing you with the freedom to define and realize your dreams. We’ve got incredible plans for the future of mobility – and your future, too! We’re working on some pretty amazing things, including autonomous and electric vehicles, data centers, micro services, and cloud computing. You can play a key role in the development of our innovations as part of the Ford Business Leader Program (FBLP).
FBLP develops General Management capability through three challenging, engaging and impactful assignments. Each assignment is tailored to the candidate’s strengths and aims to develop the capabilities necessary for Company leadership by building acumen in following areas:
- Finance (e.g. Profit & Loss, Revenue Management, Capital Investment, M&A)
- Marketing (e.g. Brand Management, Product Marketing, Distribution Strategies and Dealer Networks)
- Strategy (e.g. Competitive Analysis, Product Planning and Human-Centered Design, Business Models, Internal Consulting)
Each FBLP assignment will look to accelerate professional growth and General Management capability, by developing:
- A deep understanding of our global business and the complexities of the changing industry
- The ability to act as a catalyst for change; challenging existing assumptions, demonstrating an ability to ideate and developing new ways of doing business
- An understanding of the fundamentals of our business and how to leverage these to improve performance
- The capability to align key stakeholders at all levels across the Company to act upon business strategies to deliver the Company's vision
- A broad and diverse network of cross-functional leaders and subject matter experts
- Candidates must have an MBA degree completed by June 2021
- Minimum three years of relevant work experience or industry experience in strategy, management consulting, investment banking, private equity, technology service, entrepreneurship or marketing
- Passion to work in a fast-paced, complex global environment and an aptitude for developing business acumen and capacity AND more.