Strategic Sourcing Manager - IT - Grand Rapids, MI
Please review the job profile below and apply today!
This role is responsible for supporting the strategic sourcing efforts of categories that currently are centralized under the Non-Merchandise Procurement department including Equipment, Fixtures, Services, Supplies and Packaging. This role is responsible for advocating and demonstrating the value of the centralized Procurement function to business owners outside the Non-Merchandise Procurement department and help drive compliance to a common set of procurement processes and tools such as Contract Management, Vendor Performance Management, Performance Measurement, Strategic Sourcing, Requisitioning, Deployment and Implementation.
What You'll be Doing:
- Develop and communicate vision, strategies and goals for specific area of responsibility.
- Provide leadership in the continuous improvement of core Procurement functions including, Contract Management, Vendor Performance Management, Performance Measurement, Strategic Sourcing, Requisitioning and Deployment and Implementation.
- Facilitate stakeholder relationships and provide support for strategic priorities and initiatives.
- Provide leadership in driving standardization, simplification and savings in categories by supporting business owners in departments other than Non-Merchandise Procurement, with best practice sourcing and procurement processes and tools.
- Establish and monitor key performance indicators and drive performance measurement for Non-merchandise Procurement.
- Provide leadership to direct reports to ensure work is prioritized properly, projects are executed against a planned schedule and best practices are followed to ensure customer requirements are met.
- Build an effective team through hiring and/or education of existing staff.
- AND MORE...