Talent Assessment Lead, Talent Analytics - Dearborn, MI
Talent Assessment Lead, Talent Analytics (Remote Option)
Job Description & Qualifications
At Ford Motor Company, we believe freedom of movement drives human progress. We also believe in providing you with the freedom to define and realize your dreams. With our incredible plans for the future of mobility, we have a wide variety of opportunities for you to accelerate your career potential as you help us define tomorrow’s transportation
What you’ll be able to do:
Your role will be to lead Ford Motor Company’s holistic assessment approach. The scope of this role includes salaried employees, high potentials, and executives. As Talent Assessment Lead, you will develop and launch processes tools and processes that will ensure we hire, promote, and develop outstanding talent across the organization.
Talent Assessment Lead, Talent Analytics
- Serve as the internal SME, program owner, and lead for assessment tools and programs which are used for both selection and development purposes.
- Partner with Talent Acquisition and Executive Development to design and deploy assessment strategies for large-scale organizational needs.
- Lead the creation and execution of assessment and development programs for executives and high potential employees.
- Partner with L&D to align development assessments with L&D programs.
- Negotiate resources and work timelines to ensure on-time completion and deliver desired business results.
- Collect, integrate, analyze, interpret, and present assessment data including metrics related to test validity, adverse impact, and assessment program evaluation.
- AND MORE...