Supports Coordination Supervisor (2021-102)
Position: Supports Coordination Supervisor
FTE: FT, Exempt
Bargaining Unit: MPP
Department/Location: Supports Coordination Department
Starting Wage: $60,606 annual salary. Comprehensive benefits package
Supports Coordination Supervisor
Network180 employees make a difference in people’s lives every day, making our community a better place to live. We are the community organization responsible for the delivery of mental health, substance abuse treatment coordination, and developmental disabilities services for Kent County. We need individuals who are passionate about making a difference by helping others.
We are seeking a Supports Coordination Supervisor responsible to provide leadership for ensuring quality outcomes of supports coordination for individuals with developmental disabilities, mental illness or substance abuse and provide direct clinical supervision to assigned Supports Coordinators. Oversee the monitoring and documentation of compliance with federal, State, and local governmental and agency requirements. Supervise and provide on-call access for Supports Coordinators. This is a full-time regularly scheduled position, Monday to Friday, from 8 am to 5 pm.
Network180 has made the safety of our employees a priority. We provide Personal Protection Equipment to our employees and thorough safety and cleaning protocols are in place. Staff providing services in person are required to wear appropriate PPE Job interviews are being conducted via the internet.
- A psychologist, or physician, or educator with a degree in education from an accredited program, or social worker, or physical therapist, or occupational therapist, or speech-language pathologist, or audiologist, or registered nurse, or registered dietician, or therapeutic recreation specialist, or a licensed or limited-licensed professional counselor AND specialized training or one year of experience in treating or working with a person who has intellectual disability (QIDP); Current licensure in field is required; OR
- Bachelor’s degree in human services field AND one year of experience working with people with developmental disabilities.
- At least 2 years of clinical experience in delivery of behavioral health services
- Possession of a valid driver’s license and access to reliable transportation for job related use
- Thorough working knowledge of professional ethics and standards of practice.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent computer skills
- Ability to interact positively with individuals from widely diverse cultural and socioeconomic backgrounds and differing abilities
- Ability to handle stressful situations calmly and rationally
- Supervisory experience
- Experience working with complex individuals who have co-occurring needs including I/DD, mental illness, substance use and physical needs
- Lived experiences with mental illness/developmental disabilities/substance use disorders valued
- Knowledge of Medicaid manual criteria for MI/SUD/I-DD
For a detailed job description and responsibilities please see pdf document attached to this posting. Applications are accepted until the position is filled. Network180 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Network180 participates on E-Verify.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Assistance with the application process may be requested through the Human Resources Department at 616 336-3909 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are committed to attracting a diverse and talented work force to meet the needs of our diverse community. Network180 offers an attractive benefit package including health, dental, vision, retirement plan, life insurance, and short- and long-term disability.
Network180 will operate as an equal opportunity employer. Network180 will not discriminate against any applicant or employee because of race, color, religion, ethnicity, national origin, gender, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other protected class status.