Supports Coordination Broker 2021-77
Position: Supports Coordination Broker
FTE: Full-time, Non-Exempt
Department/Location: Supports Coordination Department
Wage: $15.43 hourly rate, which equals to $32,099.81 annual salary. Comprehensive benefits package
Supports Coordination Broker
Network180 employees make a difference in people’s lives every day, making our community a better place to live. We are the community organization responsible for the delivery of mental health, substance abuse treatment coordination, and developmental disabilities services for Kent County. We need individuals who are passionate about making a difference by helping others.
We are seeking a Supports Coordinator Broker to perform a variety of duties to support individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities through the person-centered planning process.
This is a full-time position, regularly scheduled Monday to Friday, from 8 am to 5 pm.
Network180 has made the safety of our employees a priority. We provide Personal Protection Equipment to our employees and thorough safety and cleaning protocols are in place. Staff providing services in person are required to wear appropriate PPE Job interviews are being conducted via the internet.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and one year of experience with individual(s) whose everyday lives are impacted by an intellectual developmental disability
- At least 18 years of age
- Demonstrated understanding of persons with developmental disabilities
- Possession of a valid driver’s license and access to reliable transportation for job related use
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Basic proficiency in Adobe, Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Demonstrated active listening, i.e. listening to what other people say and asking appropriate questions
- Demonstrated time management skills
- Knowledge of trauma-informed theories, principles, and practices (includes multi-faceted understanding of concepts such as community trauma, intergenerational and historical trauma, parallel processes, and universal precautions).
- Experience in person-centered planning
Applicants should visit www.typingtest.com and complete the Free 1-minute Typing Test, titled Aesop’s fables and submit result with your resume. If selected, a more formal typing and software test will be administered.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed on the job description are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
For a detailed job description and responsibilities please see pdf document attached to this posting. Applications are accepted until the position is filled. Network180 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Network180 participates on E-Verify.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Assistance with the application process may be requested through the Human Resources Department at 616 336-3909 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are committed to attracting a diverse and talented work force to meet the needs of our diverse community. Network180 offers an attractive benefit package including health, dental, vision, retirement plan, life insurance, and short- and long-term disability.
Network180 will operate as an equal opportunity employer. Network180 will not discriminate against any applicant or employee because of race, color, religion, ethnicity, national origin, gender, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other protected class status.