Rehab Therapy Technician - Part Time (20 Hours)/Day Shift - Novi Columbus Center
Under the direct supervision of Rehab professional staff, provides non-skilled support services such as: set up and clean-up for patient care, supply ordering and inventory, and equipment cleaning. May perform a variety of clerical tasks.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Facilitates the readiness of patients for treatment
- Transports patients to and from therapy (in-pt) or escorts patients into the out-pt treatment area from the waiting room. May also transport patient care equipment to in-pt rooms (walker, cane, etc)
- Provides a variety of duties to assist the Rehab professionals in the provision of care in the presence of the therapist or assistant, i.e. moving the IV pole or wheelchair while a patient is being ambulated, assisting with support of a limb during ROM assessment
- Clean and organize all treatment equipment
- Retrieves and returns treatment supplies and equipment to and from storage/cupboards/closets
- Prepares and clean whirlpools
- Cleans and monitor temperature of hydrocollators, refrigerators used for patient supplies, any other equipment requiring monitoring.
- Stocks clean linen and remove soiled linen
- AND MORE...