Population System of Care Manager for SUD & MI (2021-98)
Position: Population System of Care Manager for SUD & MI
FTE: Full-time, Exempt
Bargaining Unit: MPP
Department/Location: Provider Network Administration Department
Starting Wage: Attractive annual salary. Comprehensive Benefits package.
Population System of Care Manager
Network180 employees make a difference in people’s lives every day, making our community a better place to live. We are the community organization responsible for the delivery of mental health, substance abuse treatment coordination, and developmental disabilities services for Kent County. We need individuals who are passionate about making a difference by helping others.
We are seeking a Population System of Care Manager to lead both the Adults with Mental Illness and the Adults with Substance Use Disorder’s divisions in Kent County. Moreover, this position will have the following duties: lead and collaborate with service systems, community groups, and contracted services providers; ensure a full system of care for a diverse community and for individuals with complex needs is adequate; oversee division budgets, key performance indicators, program services, and contract management and compliance; develop community and provider partnerships as well as partnerships with individual’s served to ensure excellent clinical and quality outcomes; ensure strong adherence to compliance standards, and efficient and effective use of community resources. The population system of care manager will manage a team of contract managers/planers to accomplish the job responsibilities. For a full description of this job’s responsibilities, please review the job description.
A flexible hybrid working arrangement is available for this position. The employee may perform work from a home office or work site during regular business hours.
Network180 has made the safety of our employees a priority. We provide Personal Protection Equipment to our employees and thorough safety and cleaning protocols are in place. Staff providing services in person are required to wear appropriate PPE. Job interviews are being conducted via the internet.
- Bachelor’s in public administration, Human Services, or related field
- Five years progressively responsible experience in a field related to human services involving the management of complex tasks
- Three years of supervisory experience or, if internal candidate, demonstrated knowledge of skills and abilities necessary for supervision
- Experience in the following areas: service coordination, contract management, quality/outcomes, and data analysis
- Working knowledge of budgeting and cost-benefit principles and practices
- Good organizational skills and ability to prioritize the workload
- Basic computer skills including word processing, spreadsheets, database management, and email
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent interpersonal and human relations skills
- Master’s in Public Administration, Human Services, or related field preferred.
- Thorough working knowledge of the principles and practices of intervention, prevention and/or support for diverse service population preferred
- Ability to work effectively in a multicultural environment and skills and capabilities of bridging language/cultural barriers to Network180 services within diverse communities preferred
- Applicants should reside in the State of Michigan.
- Lived experiences with mental illness/developmental disabilities/substance use disorders valued.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed on the job description are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
For a detailed job description and responsibilities please see pdf document attached to this posting. Applications are accepted until the position is filled. Network180 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Network180 participates on E-Verify.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Assistance with the application process may be requested through the Human Resources Department at 616 336-3909 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are committed to attracting a diverse and talented work force to meet the needs of our diverse community. Network180 offers an attractive benefit package including health, dental, vision, retirement plan, life insurance, and short- and long-term disability.
Network180 will operate as an equal opportunity employer. Network180 will not discriminate against any applicant or employee because of race, color, religion, ethnicity, national origin, gender, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other protected class status.