Population System of Care Manager
Department/Location: Provider Network Administration Department
Starting Wage: Attractive annual salary. Comprehensive Benefits package.
Network180 employees make a difference in people’s lives every day, making our community a better place to live. We are the community organization responsible for the delivery of mental health, substance abuse treatment coordination, and developmental disabilities services for Kent County. We need individuals who are passionate about making a difference by helping others.
We are seeking a Population System of Care Manager to lead both the Adults with Mental Illness and the Adults with Substance Use Disorder’s divisions in Kent County. Moreover, this position will have the following duties: lead and collaborate with service systems, community groups, and contracted services providers; ensure a full system of care for a diverse community and for individuals with complex needs is adequate; oversee division budgets, key performance indicators, program services, and contract management and compliance; develop community and provider partnerships as well as partnerships with individual’s served to ensure excellent clinical and quality outcomes; ensure strong adherence to compliance standards, and efficient and effective use of community resources. The population system of care manager will manage a team of contract managers/planers to accomplish the job responsibilities. For a full description of this job’s responsibilities, please review the job description.
A flexible hybrid working arrangement is available for this position. The employee may perform work from a home office or work site during regular business hours.
Network180 has made the safety of our employees a priority. We provide Personal Protection Equipment to our employees and thorough safety and cleaning protocols are in place. Staff providing services in person are required to wear appropriate PPE. Job interviews are being conducted via the internet.
- Bachelor’s in public administration, Human Services, or related field
- Five years progressively responsible experience in a field related to human services involving the management of complex tasks
- Three years of supervisory experience or, if internal candidate, demonstrated knowledge of skills and abilities necessary for supervision
- Experience in the following areas: service coordination, contract management, quality/outcomes, and data analysis
- Working knowledge of budgeting and cost-benefit principles and practices
- Good organizational skills and ability to prioritize the workload
- Basic computer skills including word processing, spreadsheets, database management, and email
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent interpersonal and human relations skills