Performance Measurement Analyst - Troy, MI
Under direction of the Project Manager or the Director, develops and implements a comprehensive program to collect data and effectively report information from these data to a variety of customers. The customers and end users of this support service include physicians, other clinical service and hospital leaders, physician groups, the Board of Trustees, System leadership and external oversight/regulatory bodies. This position generates reports and supports comparative data base maintenance regarding strategic and operational performance for performance review, operational effectiveness, and improvement efforts.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- A Bachelor's Degree with a health care, science, or business focus is required.
- 1-2 years experience in a healthcare or business setting is required. 2-3 years is preferred.
- Expert in the use of Microsoft Office products (Excel, Access, Powerpoint, Word) is required.
- Experience in the use of a structured query language in a relational database is required.
- Experience in the use of Corporate HFHS Data Stores is a plus.
- Experience in the use of a programming language is also a plus.
Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer