Sr. Performance Measurement Analyst (Henry Ford Physician Partners) - Detroit, MI
Under direction of the Project Manager or the Director, develops and implements a comprehensive program to collect data and effectively report information from these data to a variety of customers. The customers and end users of this support service include physicians, other clinical service and hospital leaders, physician groups, the Board of Trustees, System leadership and external oversight/regulatory bodies. This position generates reports and supports comparative database maintenance regarding strategic and operational performance for performance review, operational effectiveness and improvement efforts.
- Bachelors degree with a health care, science or business focus and strong technical computer knowledge or a Bachelors degree in computer science with strong health care experience is required.
- Minimum of 3-5 years in a healthcare or business setting.
- Minimum of 5-7 years in a healthcare or business setting, preferred.
- Expert in the use of Microsoft Office products: Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Experience in the use of SQL in a relational database.
- Experience in the use of HFHS Corporate Data Stores a plus.
- Experience in the use of a programming language also a plus.
- The ideal candidate will have experience in gathering and organizing data from disparate sources and presenting findings to leadership in a way that is useful for decision support, benchmarking, and quality performance tracking.
- The ideal candidate will be comfortable in communicating alternative ideas with clinicians related to information options and solutions.
Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer