Social Worker – Supports Coordinator (2020-83)
We are seeking a full-time Supports Coordinator responsible for Person-Centered Planning to develop an Individual Plan of Service. Will also provide on-going linking, coordinating and monitoring of services. This position starts at $19.11 per hour.
- Bachelor’s degree in human services related field (for example, Social Work, Education, Psychology, or Sociology).
- One Year of experience treating or working with a person who has intellectual disability or specialized training received through fieldwork and/or internships.
- Strong organizational skills, with experience in person-centered planning
- Knowledge of Culture of Gentleness
- Demonstrated understanding of persons with developmental disabilities
- Demonstrated communications skills that effectively convey information
- Demonstrated active listening, i.e. listening to what other people say and asking appropriate questions
- Demonstrated time management skills
- Lived experiences with mental illness/developmental disabilities/substance use disorders valued
- Licensed BSW, preferred
- Qualified Intellectual Disability Professional
- (QIDP; requires one year full time experience working with persons with developmental disabilities and appropriate license/degree per State of Michigan), preferred
For a detailed job description, responsibilities and information on how to apply directly through our website, please visit www.network180.org.
Network180 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Network180 participates in E-Verify.