Social Worker – Supports Coordination Assistant Manager (LMSW) (2021-27)
We are seeking a full-time Supports Coordination Assistant Manager to be responsible for daily administrative duties to support the delivery of clinical services provided in Supports Coordination for individuals with an Intellectual/Developmental Disability. Provides consultation to clinical staff and assists in the management of Supports Coordination department.
- Full Licensure in the State of Michigan as a Master’s Social Worker or able to obtain within 6 months or hire
- Qualified Intellectual Disability Professional (QIDP: requires one-year full time experience working with persons with developmental disabilities and appropriate license/degree per State of Michigan)
- Three years of experience in human services
- Supervisory experience preferred
- Knowledge of developmental disability intervention and treatment methodology
- Thorough working knowledge of the practices and principles of psychological, emotional, and sociological assessment and diagnosis
- Knowledge of trauma-informed theories, principles, and practices
- Thorough working knowledge of professional ethics and standards of practice
- Possession of a valid driver’s license and access to reliable transportation for job related use
- Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written
- Demonstrated computer skills including word processing and email
- Lived experiences with mental illness/developmental disabilities/substance use disorders valued
For a detailed job description, responsibilities and information on how to apply directly through our website, please visit www.network180.org.
Network180 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Network180 participates in E-Verify.