Social Worker – Case Manager (2021-32)
We are seeking a full-time Case Manager. The individual will be responsible for Person-Centered Planning to develop an Individual Plan of Service. They will also provide on-going linking, coordinating and monitoring of services for individuals with serious mental illness and substance use disorders.
Network180’s outpatient Integrated Case Management team is a Patient-Centered Behavioral Health Home that is based on the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) guidelines for the Patient-Centered Medical Home. This multidisciplinary team-based model includes: a psychiatrist, registered nurse, medical assistant, case managers, outpatient therapists and peer support. The team serves consumers with mental illness and substance use disorder needs with an emphasis on evidence-based therapeutic treatments. Starting wage: $19.11
During the COVID-19 pandemic, we are providing as many services as possible through Telehealth. Many employees are able to work from home during this time. For employees who do need to work on-site or see individuals in person, we provide Personal Protection Equipment to our employees and thorough safety and cleaning protocols are in place. Job interviews are being conducted via the internet.
- Bachelor’s degree in human services related field (for example, Social Work, Education, Psychology, or Sociology).
- Strong organizational skills, with experience in person-centered planning
- Demonstrated understanding of persons with serious mental illness and substance use disorders
- Demonstrated communications skills that effectively convey information
- Demonstrated active listening, i.e. listening to what other people say and asking appropriate questions
- Demonstrated time management skills
- Lived experiences with mental illness/developmental disabilities/substance use disorders valued
- Possession of a valid driver’s license and access to reliable transportation for job related use
- Licensed BSW, preferred
- Qualified Mental Health Professional (QMHP; requires one year full-time experience working with persons with mental illness and appropriate license/degree per State of Michigan)
Network180 offers an attractive benefit package including health, dental, vision, retirement plan, life insurance, and short- and long-term disability.
For a detailed job description, responsibilities and information on how to apply directly through our website, please visit www.network180.org.
Applications accepted until the position is filled.
Network180 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Network180 participates in E-Verify.